The Undergraduate Student Success Specialist is a service to assist students with . . .
- Setting realistic personal goals
- Managing the challenges of day-to-day life
- Resolving issues associated with academic study, family life, employment, etc.
- Locating support services and resources on campus and in the community, including:
- Food assistance and resources
- Mental health services and counseling
- Tutoring and academic support
- Emergency funding
- Referrals to community agencies and assistance
An undergraduate student might have pressures due to demanding classes, social life, family matters, financial concerns and employment. These challenges can create stress and affect performance in class, progress toward a degree, and attaining goals. The services of the U.S.S.S. are designed to assist students with finding balance, help, and motivation to continue toward their success.
The U.S.S.S. is available during summer 2023.
To set up appointments please email or call.