As the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues,
ETSU is working to closely monitor its potential risk to our students, faculty and staff.University administrators continue to assess rapidly changing conditions and will provide you with updates as circumstances evolve.
Here is a summary of what you need to know about coronavirus as it relates to ETSU CARE processes and support services.
- Our support services and resources will continue to function, even when staff are primarily working from remote locations;
- CARE Reports and CARE team will still function, so please issue concerns as they arise. We will continue to strive to assist students and meet any needs;
- Bucky's Pantry is in operation and I encourage you to make use of it, if needed. If you have received an exception to remain in campus housing and are food insecure, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The Counseling Center, Disability Services, and other support units are working and are available. Contact offices to set up remote meetings, conduct business via email, or chat by phone;
- If you are experiencing symptoms of cough, fever, and shortness of breath, please contact your medical provider or the University Health Clinic (423-439-4225) by phone. If you are in campus housing and experiencing these symptoms, please let Housing staff know by phone (423-439-4446) or email (email@example.com); or you may also email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- BucsCARE is a great website for resources and provides a comprehensive directory for phone and email contact information.
- Emergency student funding information is available here.
If you have other concerns not covered in the points listed above, please email me at email@example.com
I look forward to serving you as we navigate these challenging times together. We are a Buccaneer family.
Dr. Michelle Byrd, Dean of Students
Janice Gilbert, Coordinator, Student Conduct and CARE
Rob Meier, Student CARE Advocate
Dean of Students Office
Division of Student Life and Enrollment