Dean of Students
Welcome to the Dean of Students office!
Here is a summary of ETSU CARE processes and support services available to you.
- Our support services and resources are available and we look forward to serving you.
- CARE Reports and CARE team are working and available, so please issue concerns as they arise. We will continue to strive to assist students and meet any needs;
- Bucky's Pantry is in operation and I encourage you to make use of it, if needed;
- The Counseling Center, Disability Services, and other support units are open and available. Contact offices to set up meetings, conduct business via zoom or email, or chat by phone.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, headache, etc. please contact your medical provider or the University Health Clinic (423-439-4225) by phone. You can get tested for COVID-19 on campus for free. If you are in campus housing and experiencing these symptoms, please let Housing staff know by phone (423-439-4446) or email (email@example.com). If you are sick and live off-campus, you may contact the Dean of Students office for assistance, information on resources and support, or any questions you may have (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you are positive for COVID-19, please report this information to the university by calling 423-439-7773 or emailing Facilities at email@example.com
- BucsCARE is a great website for resources and provides a comprehensive directory for phone and email contact information.
- Emergency student funding information is available here.
- A limited number of hotspots and laptops are available for loan to students with established need. The Dean of Students office will review requests which can be submitted here.
If you have other concerns not covered in the points listed above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to serving you. We are a Buccaneer family.
Dean of Students Office
Division of Student Life and Enrollment