- Dining Services
- Academic Initiatives
- Housing Policies, Contracts, and Forms
- Guest Housing
- Contact Us
The Inspire Living-Learning Community is focused on supporting students who receive the Inspire scholarship at ETSU. Residents participate in structured in-and-out of class experiences that enhance their academic and social transition. This community provides structure for Inspire residents students in their first year at ETSU through graduation..
- Students must have received Inspire scholarship from ETSU. If you are unsure if you have received this scholarship, please contact the ETSU Scholarships Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the ETSU Housing Application and submit your deposit. Applications are available online.
- Enroll in one of ETSU’s transition programs, Preview 2017 (a $50.00 cost) as an incoming freshman and fully participate in the program from Thursday, August 24-Saturday, August 26, 2017. Registration for Preview 2017 will occur during orientation. Individuals are encouraged to also consider participating in the QUEST for Success program.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Inspire LLC by participating in activities and programs throughout the academic year, which includes a commitment to participate in community gatherings, community service, trainings and professional developments, and presentations by ETSU faculty and staff.
- Enroll in designated sections of required courses as directed. Freshmen complete ETSU 1020: Foundations of Student Success, in their first semester at ETSU and enroll in a designated section for LLC members. Individuals will also be encouraged to consider participation in Alternative Breaks and Travel Study/Study Abroad opportunities.