The Inspire Living-Learning Community is focused on supporting students who receive the Inspire scholarship at ETSU. Residents participate in structured in-and-out of class experiences that enhance their academic and social transition. This community provides structure for Inspire residents in their first year at ETSU through graduation.
This community is housed in Lucille Clement Hall.
- Students must have received Inspire scholarship from ETSU. If you are unsure if you have received this scholarship, please contact the ETSU Scholarships Office at email@example.com.
- Complete the ETSU Housing Application and submit your deposit. Applications are available online.
- Enroll in one of ETSU’s transition programs, Preview (a $50.00 cost) as an incoming freshman and fully participate in the program. Registration for Preview will occur during orientation. Individuals are encouraged to also consider participating in the QUEST for Success program.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Inspire LLC by participating in activities and programs throughout the academic year, which includes a commitment to participate in community gatherings, community service, trainings and professional developments, and presentations by ETSU faculty and staff.
- Enroll in designated sections of required courses as directed. Freshmen complete ETSU 1020: Foundations of Student Success, in their first semester at ETSU and enroll in a designated section for LLC members. Individuals will also be encouraged to consider participation in Alternative Breaks and Travel Study/ETSU Education Abroad opportunities.
Contact Robert Minton, Assistant Director of Academic Initiatives, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.