- Dining Services
- Academic Initiatives
- Housing Policies, Contracts, and Forms
- Guest Housing
- Contact Us
Buccaneer Ridge apartments offer all of the benefits and conveniences of life on-campus with the additional luxury and independence of many off-campus options. Students may choose from four or two bedroom units - either choice includes private bedrooms, full sized beds, full kitchens, common living room and two full bathrooms. Additionally, Buccaneer Ridge residents enjoy basketball and sand volleyball courts, a clubhouse with open meeting space, and during the warm months a lounging pool.
The Buccaneer Ridge Apartments consist of five phases with each phase having its own unique qualities that will enhance your on-campus living experience.
- Individual bedroom units: fully furnished with full-sized bed; desk; chair; closet with full-length mirror; cable TV; data jacks; Wi-Fi; and alarm system. All bedrooms are carpeted.
- Individual leases: $100 deposit with no utilities hook-up fees; semesterly payment to the university for rent, which includes water, electricity, cable TV, Wi-Fi, and data jacks; affordable academic year leases and separate summer leases available.
- Furnishings: share fully furnished living room; kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal; and washer and dryer. Phases 1 and 2 have a patio or deck.
- Two-bedroom units have individual bathrooms. Limited number of one-bedroom, efficiency, and super-two (one student in one bedroom, two in another) available in Phase 4 only.
- Safety: sprinkler and alarm systems; shuttle service; campus police patrol; and on-site manager and resident advisors.
- Recreation: lounging pool; volleyball and basketball courts; disc golf range; biking trail; easy access to campus facilities and clubhouse with meeting room.
- Services: clubhouse; access to copier and fax; available staff; maintenance and landscape personnel; central heat and air conditioning
Phase 1- Opened in fall 1998- Buildings C-J consists of two-bedroom apartments. Phase 1 apartments have porches or balconies.
Men's Residence Halls