Buccaneer Ridge Apartments
Buccaneer Ridge Apartments offer all of the benefits and conveniences of life on-campus with the additional luxury and independence of many off-campus options - with mostly two-bedroom apartments with full kitchens, individual bathrooms, and more!
Buccaneer Ridge residents enjoy a hammock gardren, basketball and sand volleyball courts, a clubhouse with open meeting space, and during the warm months a lounging pool.
Buccaneer Ridge Apartments consist of five phases with each phase having its own unique qualities that will enhance your on-campus living experience.
Benefits & Features
- Individual bedroom units: fully furnished with full-sized bed, desk, chair, closet with full-length mirror, cable TV, streaming app access, ethernet jacks; Wi-Fi; and alarm system. All bedrooms are carpeted.
- Individual leases: $100 deposit with no utilities hook-up fees; semesterly payment to the university for rent, which includes water, electricity, cable TV, Wi-Fi, streaming app access, and ethernet jacks; affordable academic year leases and separate summer leases available.
- Furnishings: share fully furnished living room; kitchen with microwave, and garbage disposal; and washer and dryer. Phases 1 and 2 have a patio or deck.
- Two-bedroom units have individual bathrooms. Limited number of one-bedroom, efficiency, and super-two units available in Phase 4 only. Contact us for info.
- Safety: sprinkler and alarm systems; shuttle service; campus police patrol; and on-site manager and resident advisors.
- Recreation: hammock garden, lounging pool; volleyball and basketball courts; permanent corn-hole boards, disc golf range; biking trail; easy access to campus facilities and clubhouse with meeting room.
- Services: clubhouse; access to printer/copier; available staff; maintenance and landscape personnel; central heat and air conditioning
Phase 1- Buildings C-J consists of two-bedroom apartments. Phase 1 apartments have porches or balconies.
Phase 2 - Buildings L, M, N, and O conists of two-bedroom apartments similar to Phase 1, with porches and balconies.
Phase 3 - Buildings P-Q consist of two-bedroom apartments. Phase 3 has an elevator, but units do not have porches or balconies.
Phase 4 - Buildings R-S include a few one-bedroom, single efficiency, and super two-bedroom apartments with most being two-bedroom apartments. Phase 4 has an elevator, but units do not have porches or balconies.
Phase 5 - Buildings T-U, formerly part of the original Buccaneer Village, have been renovated and serve as our primary Graduate and Family Housing option. All apartments are one-bedroom or efficiency units.
Click here to learn more about Phase 5.
Floor Plan (General 2-Bedroom)
Photos & Video