ETSU Postal and Passport Services
First-Class Presort Mail is one of USPS's premium services and is often as fast as Priority Mail. By sending bulk mailings via First Class Presort USPS provides a discount over traditional First Class mail.
- The Mailings must be received by ETSU Postal Services before 2:45 PM on the desired day of delivery. Otherwise, the order will not be processed until the following day.
- The Addressing must be typed to be considered Presort.
- Any item whose weight is less than or equal to or 13 oz can be sent First-Class.
- First-Class mailings typically arrives in 1-5 days (estimated), can vary with distance.
- Postcards: 6"x 9" max cardstock not in an envelope
- Letters: Is no more than 3.5 ounces, 1/4" thick, or 6-1/8 inches high and 11-1/2 inches long
- Large Envelopes and Flats: Is no more than 13 ounces, 3/4" thick, or 12 inches high by 15 inches long
- Packages: Is no more than 13 ounces or 130" when measuring the distance of the longest side, plus twice the width and twice the height.