Visiting Student Application Information
- Applicant Status: Visiting student applicants must be in the fourth year of medical school.
- Application Submission: Completed applications MUST be submitted and received before availability of slots will be discussed. ALL visiting student applications MUST be submitted 8 weeks prior to the desired rotation dates.
- International Medical Students: Quillen accepts international applications only from international schools with which we have an exchange program.
- For more information on VSLO: Please visit the AAMC VSLO website or call VSLO (202) 478-9878.
Visiting Student Learning Opportunity (VSLO)
- Quillen College of Medicine at East Tennessee State University will only be using VSLO, the Visiting Student Learning Opportunity, to receive visiting student applications. Applications may be submitted through VSLO tentatively in May each year. To apply to our institution, please complete and send us a VSLO application for your preferred electives and dates.
MD and DO Students
- VSLO is only available for use by students enrolled in a U.S. LCME accredited school or a VSLO participating COCA accredited AACOM member college.
Transportation / Housing / Directions
- ETSU BUCSHOT
- Johnson City Transit (JCT)
- On Campus Housing Office
- Housing - Local Accommodations
- Maps / Directions
Kortni Dolinger, MS
Clinical Medical Education Director
Office of Academic Affairs
Quillen College of Medicine