- Get Started: IRB Review Process
- Forms and Templates
- How To's & Brochures
- Post Approval
- Policies and Guidance
- Taking Part in Research
- Additional Resources
- Contact Us
The IRBManager System
ETSU's IRB department uses the IRBManager System. This web-based program is designed specifically for the IRB review process, all the way from submission to approval letters. Investigators will be able to submit new studies as well as submit modification requests, continuations, etc., on existing studies. In addition, investigators can track submitted items in the system and know, step-by-step, where their study is in the IRB process. This allows investigators and the IRB staff to quickly submit, communicate about, and approve the necessary forms throughout your research study.
Accessing/Using the IRBManager system
New Users: Before you can begin using IRBManager, you will need to get a login and go through a brief training session. Here's how to get started:
- Complete, sign, and submit a Request for Log-in Form.
- When the IRB office receives your completed form, they will contact you via email to schedule a brief (30 minute) individual phone training. Your username and password will be provided at that time.
- Upon completion of the training, you will be ready to use the IRBManager system.
Current Users: Click here to Access IRBManager
Click the following links for information
- Reset your password
- Submit a new study
- How & When to use the Collaborator Feature
- How to Use the Page Jumping Feature
- Submit a Modification, Continuing Review, or Adverse Event Form
- Find your IRB approval letter
- Track your new study/Review Submitted xForms
- How To View Submitted xForms