The Climbing Wall is CLOSED for the month of May. Please check back for updates.
JUST IN! Outdoor Adventure now rents Bouldering Crash Pads!
Day Rental - $5 Weekend Rental (Thursday to Monday) - $15
- The indoor wall includes seven lanes for top rope climbing, five lanes for lead sport climbing and bouldering up to 10 feet up the wall.
- Staff are available to belay or observe and check off participants with a belay test for both top rope and lead belaying, as well as lead climbing.
- To learn more about climbing, check the board at the OAC for top rope, lead sport climbing, and general climbing technique clinic times!
To Check In:
Those wanting to climb will swipe in to the CPA using their ETSU ID and Proceed to the Outdoor Adventure Center
OA Staff will check in each climber, verify a current waiver on file, and provide climbing equipment if needed. The OAC can provide a harness, helmet, and climbing shoes.
- Climbers must have their feet covered when on the climbing wall floor. This includes sitting or belaying. Climbers are not allowed to walk out of the climbing wall floor without shoes on. OA suggests slip-on shoes such as Crocs.
- Masks are highly recommended for those who are actively climbing on the wall. If not actively climbing on the wall, participants must wear a mask in accordance with CPA and University policy. Do not place masks on the floor when climbing.
Climbing Wall Rental:
The Climbing Wall is avilable for rentals upon request. If you would like to rent the Climbing Wall for your group or orginization, please fill out the: