Pre-Health Living-Learning Community
The Pre-Health Living-Learning Community (PHLLC) is for committed students who want to actively pursue careers in healthcare offered through ETSU's Academic Health Science Center and beyond. The PHLLC aims to prepare students by encouraging personal and intellectual development and intentionally preparing students for entry into their chosen health discipline.
The PHLLC offers exclusive opportunities for the holistic development of the student by:
- offering the opportunity to live with academically like-minded indivduals and coordinating social gatherings
- encouraging study groups and providing tutoring sessions
- providing cohort enrollment in selected health discipline prerequisite courses
- encouraging the expansion of cultural competencies needed to work within the interdisciplinary health care team.
This community is housed in Stone Hall.
- First time freshman status interested in a pre-health program of study
- ACT score of 22/SAT score of 1020 (Criticial Reading + Math sections) or above
- High School GPA of 3.2 or higher, if applicable
- Exemption from university learning support requirements
- Reside in Stone Residence Hall
- Students must register for and attend Preview; register at New Student Orientation or online
- PHLLC students will pay a $100 fee for each year of participation, which is used to provide programming and events
To learn even more about this community, visit the full website.
For more information contact: email@example.com