The Department of Internal Medicine, Quillen College of Medicine at East Tennessee State University has career opportunities available for those interested in a career in academic medicine. As a team member with our department, you will be a part of a professional group that is committed to the education of future physicians and meeting the health care needs of the people in Northeast Tennessee.
For a list of all open positions, visit the links below:
- Clinical Educator (Kingsport)
- Clinical Educator (Johnson City)
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Clinical Academic Hematologist/Oncologist
- East Tennessee State University Employment Site | Registered Nurse- Infectious Disease (etsu.edu)
- East Tennessee State University Employment Site | Internal Medicine, Hospitalist (Johnson City, TN) (etsu.edu)
- East Tennessee State University Employment Site | Internal Medicine, Hospitalist (Kingsport, TN) (etsu.edu)
- East Tennessee State University Employment Site | Endocrinology, Academic Clinician (etsu.edu)
- East Tennessee State University Employment Site | Nurse Practitioner-Infectious Disease (etsu.edu)
- East Tennessee State University Employment Site | Retention Specialist (2 Positions) (etsu.edu)
Our physicians are dedicated to providing care in general internal medicine, as well as specialties in cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology/oncology, immunology, infectious disease, and pulmonary. Our physicians enjoy the combination of a clinical practice, conducting research, and teaching medical students, residents and fellows.
Visitors to our medical school often comment on the "beauty of our campus and the friendly people in this region". Long recognized as one of the best places to live in the United States - the area maintains a below-national average status in cost of living while offering an abundance of educational, cultural, and recreational activities.
Award-winning Public School Systems, low crime rate, a clean and safe environment, and natural beauty all contribute to the quality of life found here .... a life at home in the mountains.
Please contact Katie Flora for more information on our Internal Medicine opportunities: