- Residency Program
- Resident / Fellowship Recruits
- Life After Residency
- Medical Student Education
- News and Events
- Scholarly Activities
- Faculty Development
- Faculty Listing
- Administrative Staff
- Secure Login
- Contact Us
The primary mission of the Internal Medicine Residency Program is to educate future physicians, especially those with an interest in primary care and subspecialty who will practice in under-served rural communities and beyond; to produce competent internists, evidence-based researchers, and educators of future residents and the community.
- Produce graduates who are well-prepared to enter practice as a hospitalist, primary care clinician, or progress to fellowship training.
- Encourage residents to focus on scholarly activity.
- Create a learning environment tailored to individual educational needs and goals.
- Provide a meaningful opportunity to establish clinical relationships with a cohort of patients through continuity clinics.