ACADEMIC FEES (To be paid by July 29th)
Fees will be paid to the bookkeeper, (room 109) and must be paid for the following:
- $20 science fee for each science class to cover consumable lab materials. (High School)
- $20 art fee to cover materials cost. (High School only)
- University School will cover the cost of Advanced Placement exam registration. (All students taking advanced placement
- courses are required to take the exam.)
- The cost of the AP English test prep workbook information will be provided by the teacher.
- $20 music fee (High School and Middle School Band and Chorus, Theatre Arts)
- $20 High School class fee for grades 9, 10, 11, 12 (defrays the cost specific to a particular class and the prom)
- $5 ID fee for 10th graders and all new students in grades 10, 11, 12.
- $20 athletic fee for each sport participated in. (Middle and High School athletes) Athletic fees are due to the coach prior to first practice for each specific sport. A student cannot play in a scheduled scrimmage or game until fees are paid. Athletic fees will be capped at a $100 maximum per family. Paid directly to the coach after team selection.