7th and 8th graders will have a daily 30 minute "Guided Study Hall" designated specifically for instructional support and enrichment. 6th grade will have this program one to two days a week. Components of the program are as follows:
- For 30 minutes each day, students are assigned to a study room where they have the opportunity to complete school work.
- Students needing assistance from one of their teachers may see that teacher during this time.
- A Quiz/Test make-up room is available to facilitate timely completion of missed assessments.
- Students also have the option to take Beginning Instrumental Band or Chorus during this time.
- Students get an extra day of Physical Education during this time.
- Students desiring to work with a teacher after school should check the course syllabus for specific days/times that after-school assistance is offered, or, make an appointment with the instructor.
- Information regarding Peer Tutoring or Professional Tutoring options may be obtained
from the Counseling Office.
Students are encouraged to take full advantage of these opportunities that are provided to facilitate academic success.